- Learn more numbers, colours and some other words in French to impress us!
- Create a picture using 2D shapes. Give detailed instructions to a friend/family how to draw the picture and see if you can get the same!
- Can you make actions for a nursery rhyme or a familiar childrens song?
- Click on the link for some spider power yoga!
- Your weekly PE lesson from Mr Rosseti can be found here.
This week in maths, you will be learning all about length!
This week in English, we will be writing funny sentences!
Today you will be dividing and multiplying lengths. Find your maths here.
Here is a story about a character called Mr Silly:
We would like you to write a story even sillier about a character called Mr Ridiculous or Little Miss Ridiculous.
Click here for yesterdays maths answers.
In maths you will be adding and subtracting length. Click here.
Watch this video:
The poem is here.
You are going to be answering questions all about this poem. Click here for questions.
Today you are going to be ordering lengths. Click here to find your maths work.
Today you are going to be writing sentences about a silly picture! Click here to find your english work.
Today you are going to compare different lengths. Find your maths work here.
Today you are going to remind yourself about different types of sentences. Find your english work here.
Here are your answers for Friday's Maths.
Today you will be converting metres to centimetres - remember that 1 metre is the same as 100 centimetres. Please find your maths work here.
Today you will be playing around with sentences to make them opposite sentences! Find your english work here.