Today is your last day of online learning for Year 3 - you have all done so well to keep going up until now! Look out for a new blog page coming out soon with activity ideas on it for the summer holidays. Have a wonderful summer holidays and we look forward to seeing you in September :)
Time for some art today...
Today has a geography theme! Here are your choices of activities:
- Choose a flag from a different country and create a picture of it. You could draw it, paint it or collage it.
- Choose a country of your choice to 'visit'. Use the yellow man on google earth and drag and drop him onto a street in a different country. Write a short description about what you can see or draw a picture of it!
- Follow this link to learn about rivers - this is something we will do in Year 4 so you can get a head start!
- Follow this link to remind yourself about volcanoes - we did this earlier in Year 3!
- Follow this link to learn about weather and climate.
Today is all about history - see what you can remember from our history topics this year!
- Choose one of these Anglo Saxons gods to learn more about. Use the links below to find out more and create a poster or fact file about them.
- Imagine you are an Anglo Saxon person inviting friends round to have dinner with you. Draw a food plate to show what you would eat.
- You are visiting a Viking village for the day. Draw a picture of what you might see and write a short piece of writing to describe your experiences.
What are the houses likes?
What jobs did people do?
What did people wear?
What did people eat?
What hobbies did people have?
- Of course you can always choose to find out about a different period of time. Perhap the Tudors, Romans or Victorians? Create a poster showing what you have found out.
All about music today!
- Can you learn body percussion?
- Can you write some music using symbols? Each shape means a sound so if star means clap and you draw two stars that means 2 claps!
- Remember this song from assembly? Listen to it and draw a picture to go with it. How does it make you feel? What do you imagine?
Today we are going to do some science!
- Check out this video all about a balanced diet. Can you draw a healthy plate of food?
- Watch this video about magnets. Do you have a fridge magnet? Can you find any other magnetic things using your magnet? What do you notice?
- Remember the structure of the Earth? Can you copy the diagram and label it?
- Check out this website! Can you do the experiment? Make sure you ask an adult to help you!