This week will be a mixture of topics you have learnt in year 3!
Our English lessons will be all about Mrs Armitage and the Big Wave. Watch the video below.
Click on the link to find the answers to yesterday's maths.
- Make a fact file all about one of the oceans: the Atlantic Ocean, the Pacific Ocean, the Indian Ocean, the Southern Ocean, the Arctic Ocean
- Complete these maths questions:
- There are 5 families of penguins and 3 penguins in each family. How many penguins altogether?
- Penguins love sardines. There are 38 sardines and 9 penguins. How many sardines do they eat each? Are there any left over?
- Draw a picture of the beach and colour it in!
- Check out these octopus crafts! If you don't have card or paper you can use a toilet roll! I don't have googly eyes at my house so I would draw eyes on my octopus!
Today you will be practising fractions work. Find your maths here.
Today you will be getting creative with your writing. FInd your english work here.
Click on the link to find yesterday's maths answers
Today you are going to be doing a mixture of multiplication and division.
Find your maths work here.
Today you are going to be doing a reading comprehension.
Firstly, click on the links to find yesterday's maths answers .
Today you will be practising addition and subtraction. Find your maths here.
Today you will be doing some descriptive writing. Find your english here.
Today is all about place value! Click here for today's maths.
Today is a vocabulary kind of day! Use your best adjectives for today's work. Click here.