Here are a few ideas to keep you busy over the holidays. Do as many or as few as you want to!
- Make your own paper aeroplane and have a competition with someone else in your house to see how far it flies.
Here are some instructions for a good one!
- Go on a nature walk. Maybe you could do a minibeast hunt while you are out, or collect some natural things to make a picture when you get home?
- Research your own 'smallest________ in the world' and create a poster or factfile about it.
Here are some ideas: smallest animal, smallest country, smallest car, smallest home...
- Have a go at this fitness challenge. Make your name by doing the different excercises. If you don't know what one of them is, make your own version up!
- Don't forget about TTrockstars - Mr Cook will be running a class battle over the holidays.
Click here to play!
- If you didn't take part in the art challenge over the Easter holidays, see it here.
If you want more ideas, you can look back to our easter holiday ideas page, or find suggestions on the blog pages of other year groups.
We hope you have a wonderful half term!