- Go on a walk or look around your home to find things of different colours. Arrange the things you find to make a picture.
- Try some yoga to keep you active at home. This website has some great videos to follow.
- Do some cooking or baking at home with your family. Write down the recipe and share it with us so other children can try making the same thing.
- Do Mr Rosetti's weekly PE video. Find it here.
This week in maths you will be recapping the most important areas again - addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and fractions.
Our english learning will have a superhero theme this week.
Heroes come in all shapes and sizes. Watch this clip from the lego movie.
- Make a top trumps card all about a hero of your choice!
- We clap for frontline heroes every Thursday. Can you make a poster to put in your windows?
- Complete this maths question about Heroes:
o Superman, Spiderman and Catwoman are having a dinner party. They are arguing about how many people they have saved. Superman says he has saved 10 cars full of 4 people. Spiderman says he has saved a 3 buses full of 12 people. Catwoman says she has saved two coaches with 25 people on them each.
Who has saved the most people?
- Miss Davis has done some mixed media art. She has designed a scene of a Hero saving some people from a flooded house! Can you make your own piece of art using things from your house or garden?
Today you will be working with fractions. Find your work here.
In English you will be using all of your work from this week to make a comic strip. Check out Miss Davis's here!
Lovely chatting to most of you yesterday! If you missed our calls yesterday, keep an ear out for your phones today!
The answers for yesterday's maths can be found here.
Today you will be dividing. Find your maths here.
Today you will be using speech. Find your english here.
Hello! Hopefully you had a good day yesterday doing your home learning. We are looking forward to speaking to you all this afternoon - remind mums and dads to have their phones on!
Also, if you haven't got your Turner and Townsend books yet, you can collect these from school today from 2pm to 4pm.
The answers to yesterday's maths can be found here.
Today you are going to be practising multiplication. If you need a video to remind you, click here.
Click here for your maths work.
Today you are going to get creative! You are going to invent your own superhero, draw a picture and label them, then write a character description.
Click here for your english work.
We hope you had a good weekend and are ready for your last week of home learning before the holidays.
Find today's maths work here.
Today you are going to be thinking of adjectives to go with different picture of superheroes.
Find today's english work here.