We are sorry this has taken so long to get here. We hope you enjoy it.
School has given and lent several chrome books and iPads. Here you can find guides on how to set these up and use them at home. There is also information about getting the most out of Bug Club.
We are putting together a timetable of online sessions to help you with your learning next week. Please click on the blog for some activities to complete this week..
School reopened for all children on 8th March 2021.
We have been so pleased to welcome children back and will keep you updated wiht the latest news. Please check the newsletter each week as well.
If you need food or other support there is information about organsations that can help here.
Key messages from Bristol City Council:
- Please travel to/from school with COVID-19 in mind. It’s advised to avoid public transport so please try and walk/cycle to school if you can, keeping your distance from others, and ensure you wear a face covering when required. Where possible, car sharing with people outside your household or support bubble should be avoided.
- Social distancing guidance inside and outside of school is different. Whilst at school, your child can mix with his/her class bubble, as safety measures are in place. This is necessary in order for us to enable children and young people to continue to attend. However, these measures are not in place outside of school, so please make sure you and your child follow the current government guidance when not in the school building
- Social distancing outside school gates is vital to minimise the spread. Please do not gather or mix when dropping off or collecting your child
- If you or your child develops symptoms of the virus, you/they must not go to school. Stay at home, self-isolate and get tested. Symptoms include a new continuous cough, high temperature or loss or change to your sense of taste and smell
- If you or your child is asked to self-isolate, you/they must not leave the house under any circumstances and your friends and family cannot visit during this time. We understand your frustrations in having to adapt to last minute calls or changes requiring you/your child to self-isolate and we thank you for your continued cooperation.
Links to share
Finally the video of the Year 2 performance of Eddie the Penguin Saves the World is here for you to watch! You'll need to type in the password to watch it. Enjoy.
On this page you can watch videos about the relationship education curriculum at Hannah More.
A SINISTER SCHOOL where graduation means death....
A MONSTROUS MYSTERY lurking beneath a quiet London street...
A desperate plea for help delivered by- hang on..... A POTTED PLANT?
Miss Goodwin here ready to explore this exciting book with you all. Keep checking back to see questions, thoughts and a few little challenges.
Share your thoughts on the comments below but be careful not to spoil the book for others!!
Hmmmm normal?! Normal sounds a bit boring doesn't it?
Oh wait... I'm not sure EVERYTHING in this book is going to be normal.
Read along with me and let's find out...
Hello - Welcome to our conversations about...
The Dream Snatcher by Abi Elplinstone
I am loving this book - I hope you are too!
I will be posting different things in here over the next few weeks - stay tuned!
Use the comments to share your throughts with each other but REMEMBER don't give away the ending - we don't all read at the same speed!
"How big to tidal waves get?!"
Mo and his friends are looking forward to a relaxing day on the beach with their ice creams.
But what is causing the giant tidal wave heading straight towards them? Watch out here comes a GIANT SLIMY TENTACLE...RUN!