Hannah More Primary School
Contract: full time - 37 hours, all year round
Applications close: 10.06.2013
*Post awaiting grade evaluation
Hannah More Primary School is a thriving and expanding inner-city school. Our values are important to us and we are pleased to say out loud "Nurturing self-belief. Inspiring success."
We wish to appoint an efficient, friendly, service oriented Senior Administrator as a leading light in our sometimes hectic school office.
We pride ourselves on the welcoming atmosphere within the school and seek a clear lead in improving and maintaining this in our front of house experience.
We need this special one to promote the school's values, in particular to offer a courteous, friendly welcome to all members of the school community; parents, children, visitors, local business partners and others.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to lead our small team of Administrators, taking responsibility for a managing a range of administrative support services and monitoring performance.
We will ask you to
• Manage the administrative team
• Ensure an outstanding first impression is made
• Maintain an organised, tidy and efficient office
• Have excellent IT skills
• Work with the School Business Manager to ensure systems are efficient and fit for purpose
• Go the extra mile to achieve the outcomes written in your job description
You will be directly responsible to the School Business Manager for:
• Ensuring that administrative functions support the school effectively
• Ensuring that school data and records are up to date, regularly checked and held securely
• Ensuring excellent communication and teamwork with other office staff
• Ensuring positive interaction between administrator and all members of the school community
• Ensuring efficient dissemination of relevant documents and information to all school staff, governors and others connected to the school
In return, you will have the satisfaction of working as part of our friendly, supportive team in our dynamic and innovative school.