This question is very important for our school and your views are valued.
A consultation document is available here which:
● explores the question and explains why the governing body is investigating this option,
● provides information about the Cathedral Schools Trust, and
● provides answers to questions that we have received so far in the process.
Please also take advantage of the consultation meetings we have set up for you to talk through the proposal with us.
Please let us know what you think about the proposal.
● deliver any hand written comments to the school reception marked " FAO Amy Creech - Academy consultation.”
● attend our daytime Parent Voice consultation event on Friday 13th April at 9.30am – straight after assembly.
● attend the evening consultation meeting for parents on 30th April at 5pm
● arrange a meeting with me by contacting me by email or with Ms Ramsay by contacting the school on 0117 9039936.
The consultation period ends on 21st May 2018 and all responses should be received by then. The governors will review all the comments before deciding whether or not to go ahead.
Amy Creech, Chair of Governors