On Monday morning we had an early lunch and we went in a big coach. Both classes had to squash on. Sadly, the coach driver got a ticket on his bus that wasn't his fault.Then we had to climb a lot of stairs. Finally after that we made it to the top.We were sorted into groups of four and we went into our sessions. In Life skills, we:
- learnt how to be safe when opening the door to strangers.
- how to be safe when cooking.
- how to be safe when you are having a barbeque in the garden.
- how to be safe around trains.
- how to be safe on the bea
- how to be safe around electricity.
- how to call 999 in a problem.
- how to be safe around cars.
- how to check money.
- how to be safe around fires.
- how to save someone from an accident.
written by Denny